Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Britney busted!

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I know you are all big britney spears fans as I am so here goes:

    Recently Britney Spears and Justin Timberlakes rental home in Florida was broken into. The thieves who were later apprehended had taken off with some video tapes, liquor bottles and clothes. What was on the tapes? "Personal moments" between Britney and Justin is all that was said. One of the thieves was 'dubbing' the tape when he was caught.

    TastinGood's comments: I want to see those tapes!


    In other Britney news, she was recently photographed holding a 3/4 empty bottle of coke. But isnt she sponsored by Pepsi? Pepsi executives were unhappy with this but plan to do nothing about it. She isn't drinkng the Coke, she is probably just holding it for someone else, Pepsi officials must assume. Coke spokesperson Geoff Walsh says, "I've got no comment to make because the picture speaks for itself."

    TastinGoods Comments: No comment

    Ananova reported that Britney Spears' co-star says it was a dream to be seduced by her in their new film. Justin Long plays Britney's friend in Not A Girl. She strips off in front of him when they decide to lose their virginity to each other. "It was a dream job," Long told The Sun. "I got to spend four hours with Britney Spears in our underwear - and they paid me for it!"

    TastinGoods Comments: I love Britney Spears!


    And that is your Britney Spears update for now.

    ------------------
    "If Lincoln had thought being the President was such a longshot, we'd have nobody's picture on the one dollar bill" -Arthur Fonzerelli (The Fonz)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aeikineton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love Britney's pears! eek

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I concur!! what a lucky man, paid to sit with Brit in her underwear.. *drools*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no comment, indeed.

    ------------------
    General Philosophy

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shatoushka, now I see what keeps you so busy.

    hehehehehehehehehehe

    ------------------
    Alex

  6. #6
    Inactive Member state_vector's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is that you see Alex? What is that you see and, let's say, I don't?

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member empiricyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Britney Spears is a vacuuous little slag. The length of my dick has more numbers than her IQ.

    Yet, she is a social icon, so what does that say about society?

    The Cyst

    ------------------

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    you know, its interesting that you used the word 'slag'...

    where are you from?

    ------------------
    General Philosophy

  9. #9
    Inactive Member empiricyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Slag" is a reasonably well known British term. It's one, however, that Americans don't seem to employ. I'm not sure what the American equivalent would be.

    The Cyst

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Thread Killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by empiricyst:
    "Slag" is a reasonably well known British term. It's one, however, that Americans don't seem to employ. I'm not sure what the American equivalent would be.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm guessing it would be the equivalent of 'slut,' but I might be a few miles off.

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •